- Artisan made in Pennsylvania, USA
- All-in-one ingredient base designed to complement any type of facial hair
- Lasting essential oil blend with phthalate free fragrances
- Feeds facial hair with nutrients to maximize results
- Ethically sourced ingredients through World Fair Trade Organization and local suppliers
The Kope beard oil has a bold, yet stimulating, top note of coffee with underlying scents of chai, vanilla, and clove.
Ingredients: Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Essential Oil Blend
- Apply an appropriate amount (i.e., dime for short hair, nickel for long) of oil onto your fingers or palm, and massage oil onto hair and skin.
- Unlike other beard oils, this oil blend takes the best of the best and blends a unique formula of scents to make your appearance one that is noticeably different.
- By using this oil as part of a daily regimen, you may start to see an unmatched beard itch and dandruff relief, a natural glossy facial hair shine.
Dive into the world of Hawaii inspired men’s products with a blast of authentic island scents. The Kope line comes from a mixture of islandic love for an invigorating morning brew.
As many islanders can attest, there is a wide array of coffee blends that are widely sought after. The Hawaiian Pidgin word Kope translates to English as coffee. As you start to apply this wonderful blend onto your facial hair, proceed with caution because the scents have been reported to provide a wide range of morning energy. Additionally, we encourage you to investigate the beneficial properties of the essential oils. The coffee alone may help stimulate hair growth by providing necessary nutrients to the facial hair follicles among other benefits.