- Artisan made in Pennsylvania, USA
- All-in-one ingredient base designed to complement any type of facial hair
- Lasting essential oil blend with phthalate free fragrances
- Feeds facial hair with nutrients to maximize results
- Ethically sourced ingredients through World Fair Trade Organization and local suppliers
Experience a dynamic mix of menthol pine needles, a subtle citrus berry, and a lingering forest musk with this custom beard oil.
Ingredients: Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Butter) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Essential Oil Blend
- Apply an appropriate amount (i.e., dime for short hair, nickel for long) of balm onto your fingers or palm, and massage onto hair followed by combing down your hair after.
- As the product dissolves, it will feel more like a gel than a traditional balm due to the enriching formula designed to condition the hair.
- Brohana beard balms are designed to provide the ultimate skin and hair package of benefits. We specifically select ingredients that will cultivate a skin and hair quality of care that you deserve!
Customer Scent Inspiration
This beard oil is an official Brohana Customer Scent made by Jacob Morgan. Join this bearded man by following the process below:
- Purchase a custom scent kit.
- Mix your oils together until you find the perfect ratio.
- Purchase and create your Customer Scent
- Upload a headshot for your beard caricature.
- Enter your scent profile (ex. 5 drops lemongrass, 9 drops tobacco, 15 drops cedarwood).
- Place Order
- Lock in a community scent collection number in next chronological order of community scents.
- Receive a one-of-a-kind beard oil bottle box to cherish your tailored custom scent.
- Contact Brohana to have your scent made as a deep-conditioning beard balm.