- Official community scent collection beard oil
- Artisan made in Pennsylvania, USA
- All-in-one ingredient base designed to complement any type of facial hair
- Feeds facial hair with nutrients to maximize results
- Ethically sourced ingredients through World Fair Trade Organization and local suppliers
The B. Sumners #26 beard oil features a blast of floral lemon followed by subtle touches of light wood.
Ingredients: Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Scent Blend (Cedarwood, Plumeria, Black Pepper, Lemongrass)
- Apply an appropriate amount (two drops per half inch of hair) of oil onto your fingers or palm, and massage oil onto hair and skin.
- Unlike other beard oils, this oil blend takes the best of the best and blends a unique formula of scents to make your appearance one that is noticeably different.
- By using this oil as part of a daily regimen, you may start to see an unmatched beard itch and dandruff relief, a natural glossy facial hair shine.
Customer Scent Inspiration
This beard oil is an official Brohana Customer Scent made by Bill Sumners. Join this bearded man by following the process below:
- Purchase a custom scent kit.
- Mix your oils together until you find the perfect ratio.
- Purchase and create your Customer Scent
- Upload a headshot for your beard caricature.
- Enter your scent profile (ex. 5 drops lemongrass, 9 drops tobacco, 15 drops cedarwood).
- Place Order
- Lock in a community scent collection number in next chronological order of community scents.
- Receive a one-of-a-kind beard oil bottle box to cherish your tailored custom scent.