- Artisan made in Pennsylvania, USA
- All-in-one ingredient base designed to complement any type of facial hair
- Lasting essential oil blend with phthalate free fragrances
- Feeds facial hair with nutrients to maximize results
- Ethically sourced ingredients through World Fair Trade Organization and local suppliers
The Kope beard balm has an invigorating top note of coffee with underlying scents of chai, vanilla, and clove.
Ingredients: Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui Nut) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia Nut) Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Butter) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Essential Oil Blend
- Apply an appropriate amount (i.e., dime for short hair, nickel for long) of balm onto your fingers or palm, and massage onto hair followed by combing down your hair after.
- As the product dissolves, it will feel more like a gel than a traditional balm due to the enriching formula designed to condition the hair.
- Brohana beard balms are designed to provide the ultimate skin and hair package of benefits. We specifically select ingredients that will cultivate a skin and hair quality of care that you deserve!
Dive into the world of Hawaii inspired men’s products with a blast of authentic island scents. The Kope line comes from a mixture of islandic love for an invigorating morning brew.
As many islanders can attest, there is a wide array of coffee blends that are widely sought after. The Hawaiian Pidgin word Kope translates to English as “coffee.” As you start to apply this wonderful blend onto your facial hair, proceed with caution because the scents have been reported to provide a wide range of morning energy. Additionally, we encourage you to investigate the beneficial properties of the essential oils. The coffee alone may help stimulate hair growth by providing necessary nutrients to the facial hair follicles, among other benefits.